A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|bcookie||1 year||LinkedIn set this cookie from LinkedIn share button and adds tags to recognise browser ID.|
|bcookie||1 year||LinkedIn sets cookie to store performed action the website.|
|_ga||2 years||The -ga cookie installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of the site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_16503||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|CONSENT||2 Years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|pardot||past||The pardot cookie is set while the visitor is logged in as a pardot user. The cookie indicates an active session and is not used for tracking.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||session||YSC cookie is set by YouTube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on YouTube pages.|
|yt_remote-connected-devices||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preference of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt_remote-connected-device-id||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||1 month||Utilised for synchronising website analytics data and tracking visitor interaction with the site.|
|apct_headless||Session duration||Headless browser detection, used to identify and block non-human traffic or bots.|
|ct_checked_emails||Session duration||Used to track email interaction on the site, e.g., remembering if a user has verified their email address during the session.|
|ct_has_scrolled||Session duration||Used to track if a user has scrolled on a webpage during their session to understand user engagement.|
|ct_screen_info||Session duration||Used to record information about the user’s screen, such as resolution, to help optimise the website’s display.|
|Intercom-id-aekfgp37||8 months, 26 days, and 1 hour||Intercom customer messaging platform, used to identify individual users to provide a more personalised experience.|
|Intercom-session-aekfgp37||7 days||Used to track a user’s session when interacting with the Intercom messaging platform, providing a continuous experience over multiple pages.|
|Ii_gc||5 months, 27 days||Used for tracking or optimising user experience on the website.|
|WordPress_apbct_anti bot||Session duration||WordPress’s anti-bot features, designed to identify and block malicious bots.|
You can choose which analytical, functionality and targeting cookies we can set by clicking on the button(s):
Strictly essential cookies DISABLED
Analytical or performance cookies DISABLED
Functionality cookies OFF
Targeting cookies OFF
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.