At PRODA (ww.proda.ai) we are building AI-enabled software to automatically capture, standardise and
quality check rent roll data. Our goal is to empower real estate professionals to quickly gain actionable
insights from their data and use software more effectively.
The commercial real estate industry relies on rent rolls as the core data source, but these are frequently
inconsistent, inaccurate and inaccessible, posing challenges for real estate professionals. Through
automated data capture, standardisation, and analysis, PRODA can:
- Increase process efficiency, through faster report generation.
- Improve data-driven decision making, by ensuring the accuracy of input data.
- Enhance data access, by building repositories of clean, standardised data.
In addition, PRODA easily integrates with existing systems, to ensure consistent dataflow through the
The UX Lead Designer will drive the design, form, and function of PRODA’s app with the input and
collaboration of the wider engineering team. This is very much a hands-on role, and ultimately it will
be fundamental in creating a digital experience that our clients appreciate.
- Champion and nurture a client-focused, consultative approach to design
- Invest in design standards and processes to enhance current design practices
- Conduct client and competitor research to form the foundation of designs.
- Be at the forefront of using the latest web design techniques and best practices
- Be an expert in usability, web standards, accessibility, and responsive design
- Work collaboratively with the wider engineering team, product owner and other key stakeholders to get your ideas across quickly and clearly
- Be an active and avid problem solver
- Play an integral role in growing the design team in line with companywide expansion
Skills and Qualifications
- Industry related degree or comparable on-the-job experience
- 5+ years of experience in designing digital experiences for the web, mobile and other devices.
- Experience in working in agile environments and SaaS
- Experience in visual product design, including prototyping and responsive design
- Familiar working with tools like Figma including a working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS/React to create prototypes at various stages of the design process
- demonstrate a strong commercial understanding of what’s technically feasible
- Well-rounded experience of de-scoping features to achieve MVP releases followed by ongoing iterations and enhancement.
- Collaborative and pragmatic with excellent communication skills
Working at PRODA
As an early-stage start-up, life at PRODA is fast-paced and collaborative. Our day-to-day work is solving
interesting problems using smart technologies, and we pride ourselves on an environment where we
can rapidly develop new skills, learn from each other, and truly see the impact of our work.
We believe that our product is transformative, and we work hard to ensure it reaches its potential. Our
team is our greatest asset: we are a close-knit group who pull together to achieve our goals, but we
also like to have fun!
- We are based at private offices at workingfrom.thehoxton.com/london-southwark/ with very smart common areas, unlimited drinks, rooftop bar and even yoga classes. Address: Working From_Southwark, 32 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 9PB.
- We offer full zero-excess private health insurance with optician and dental cashback.
- We proactively seek professional development opportunities, including training, peer-to-peer learning sessions, and attending conferences and meetups.
- We pride ourselves on employee engagement and hold regular teambuilding events and social activities.
PRODA treats people fairly. We are an equal opportunities employer and view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.