At PRODA (ww.proda.ai) we are building AI-enabled software to automatically capture,
standardise and quality check rent roll data. Our goal is to empower real estate
professionals to quickly gain actionable insights from their data and use software more
The commercial real estate industry relies on rent rolls as the core data source, but these
are frequently inconsistent, inaccurate and inaccessible, posing challenges for real estate
professionals. Through automated data capture, standardisation, and analysis, PRODA
- Increase process efficiency, through faster report generation.
- Improve data-driven decision making, by ensuring the accuracy of input data.
- Enhance data access, by building repositories of clean, standardised data.
In addition, PRODA easily integrates with existing systems, to ensure consistent dataflow
through the whole organisation.
We are looking for senior Haskell engineers to join our team in London or working
We want you to be someone who is looking to really help shape the future of the
development team, have real impact on strategy, architecture and be the lead on our
most important projects.
You will expand our application’s capabilities in data ingestion, data exports, data
standardisation and machine learning. We work in a functional programming stack in
Haskel and Elm, together with machine learning components written in Scala. Our
development process includes CI/CD and automated tests. All developers work closely
with our Product Manager
Skills & experience required
- Significant experience in a functional programming language, for instance: Haskell, Scala, F#, Ocaml, Clojure etc.
- Extensive knowledge working with a major RDBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server.
- Familiarity with Elm and/or React, AG-Grid, Typescript
- Good understanding of Linux and Shell Scripting in Bash.
- Experience with basic machine learning algorithms, scikit-learn, and pandas is highly beneficial.
- Experience with Google Cloud services, particularly Kubernetes
- Knowledge of build tools: Webpack, Makefiles
- Experience with web servers: basics of load balancers, Nginx configuration, etc.
- Familiarity with Git and GitHub.
- Familiarity with Docker and Nix