At PRODA (ww.proda.ai) we are building AI-enabled software to automatically capture, standardise and
quality check rent roll data. Our goal is to empower real estate professionals to quickly gain actionable
insights from their data and use software more effectively.
The commercial real estate industry relies on rent rolls as the core data source, but these are frequently
inconsistent, inaccurate and inaccessible, posing challenges for real estate professionals. Through
automated data capture, standardisation, and analysis, PRODA can:
- Increase process efficiency, through faster report generation.
- Improve data-driven decision making, by ensuring the accuracy of input data.
- Enhance data access, by building repositories of clean, standardised data.
In addition, PRODA easily integrates with existing systems, to ensure consistent dataflow through the
We are looking for an experienced Google Cloud Engineer to join our globally distributed engineering
team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing PropTech company in a role which offers excellent
progression, training and autonomy.
- Design, develop and deploy cloud solutions in accordance with best practice.
- Modify and improve existing systems.
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Adhere to Information Security, Data Protection, Data Governance and Data Architecture principles
- Resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Interact with clients and make recommendations based on client needs.
- Work collaboratively with the wider engineering team, product owner and other key stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Industry related degree
- 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- GCP certifications preferred
- Strong knowledge of Google security
- 2 years Terraform experience
- Some knowledge of AWS
- Strong Kubernetes experience
- Knowledge of NIX, Docker
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of scripting Bash/Python/JS
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Collaborative and pragmatic with excellent communication skills
Working at PRODA
As an early-stage start-up, life at PRODA is fast-paced and collaborative. Our day-to-day work is solving
interesting problems using smart technologies, and we pride ourselves on an environment where we
can rapidly develop new skills, learn from each other, and truly see the impact of our work.
We believe that our product is transformative, and we work hard to ensure it reaches its potential. Our
team is our greatest asset: we are a close-knit group who pull together to achieve our goals, but we
also like to have fun!
- We are based at private offices at workingfrom.thehoxton.com/london-southwark/ with very smart common areas, unlimited drinks, rooftop bar and even yoga classes. Address: Working From_Southwark, 32 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 9PB.
- We offer full zero-excess private health insurance with optician and dental cashback.
- We proactively seek professional development opportunities, including training, peer-to-peer learning sessions, and attending conferences and meetups.
- We pride ourselves on employee engagement and hold regular teambuilding events and social activities.
PRODA treats people fairly. We are an equal opportunities employer and view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.