At PRODA , we are building AI-enabled software to automatically capture, standardise and quality check rent roll data. Our goal is to empower real estate professionals to quickly gain actionable insights from their data and use software more effectively.
The commercial real estate industry relies on rent rolls as the core data source, but these are frequently inconsistent, inaccurate and inaccessible, posing challenges for real estate professionals. Through automated data standardisation, PRODA can:
- Increase process efficiency, through faster report generation.
- Improve data-driven decision making, by ensuring the accuracy of input data.
- Enhance data access, by building repositories of clean, standardised data.
In addition, PRODA easily integrates with existing systems, to ensure consistent dataflow through the whole organisation.
We are looking for a creative, diligent personable individual who is as comfortable deep in the data model as they are out visiting with clients. Someone that can cover a wide range of functions within a growing tech start-up. We launched v1 of our software in October 2019 and are iterating the model based on the needs of our clients. The ideal candidate will have prior experience or else a keen interest in the commercial real estate industry, statistics and problem-solving. In this role, you will work in the real estate team with the Chief Product Officer, sales team, software development team, and with PRODA’s users.
- This is a permanent, full-time role. The core hours are 9AM–6PM Monday–Friday.
- Salary: £25-30k p/a + equity options, depending on experience.
- Client Success: you will liaise directly with real estate and PropTech companies who are using PRODA. You will support them and use their feedback to set priorities for the product development pipeline. In many cases, perform their tasks alongside them to support them but also so that we can better understand target areas for software improvements.
- New user training: Improve process around and deliver product demos and new user training.
- Data model management: you will be classifying and categorising property data with respect to the PRODA model and manage the model’s rules and business logic
- Product development: you will formulate new ways to improve the data model, and work with our team of data scientists and software engineers to shape product development.
- Analysis: you will evaluate large sets of data to spot key patterns and develop new features for machine learning algorithms.
Skills and experience
- Creative and flexible problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a small start-up team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working directly with clients.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Prior experience in the commercial real estate industry, with practical knowledge of working with rent roll data, is a bonus but not required.
- Interest in data science and machine learning.
Working at PRODA
As an early-stage startup, life at PRODA is fast-paced and collaborative. Our day-to-day work is solving interesting problems using smart technologies, and we pride ourselves on an environment where we can rapidly develop new skills, learn from each other, and truly see the impact of our work.
We believe that our product is transformative, and we work hard to ensure it reaches its potential. Our team is our greatest asset: we are a close-knit group who pull together to achieve our goals, but we also like to have fun!
- We are based at a WeWork on London's South Bank. Our modern, open office has communal areas, quiet spaces, table games, and unlimited drinks and snacks (plus beers in the evenings). We will be moving to private offices at workingfrom.thehoxton.com/london-southwark/ in March!
- We offer full zero-excess private health insurance with optician and dental cashback.
- We proactively seek professional development opportunities, including training and peer-to-peer learning sessions, visiting specialists, and attending conferences and meetups.
- We hold regular team meals and social activities.
Please note that we cannot sponsor employment visas at this time.